We've All Been There
Our minds spinning seemingly out of control with thoughts that are not only unproductive, but potentially destructive and harmful.
These thoughts are not of God. No, they’re from the Enemy lurking, ready to seize any opportunity to lie his way into your mind and claim control over your life.
But God has other plans for you, better plans, where you can experience intimacy, rest, and joy beyond your circumstances.
In Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table pastor Louie Giglio uses Psalm 23 as a framework to offer biblical insight on how to…
- Cancel the lies that will wreck your life and take the empowering steps to live fully alive in Christ
- Stop the spiral of shame, temptation, and insecurity
- Restore peace and rest in your life
- Embrace the true purpose behind your journey through challenging circumstances
- Break free from the endless cycle of destructive thinking and recapture your freedom to your thoughts and emotions
These things are possible if you allow Jesus, the Shepherd, to lead the battle for your mind and heart.
The enemy wants to define you by your scars. Jesus wants to define you by his scars.
Read through Psalm 23
Bible Study Resources
DVD + Study Guide
As group members go through this study, they will see they have the power, through Christ, to take back control of their thoughts and emotions. They will uncover the meaning behind the words of Psalm 23 and discover that God is saying they do not have to give a place to fear, envy, or despair in…
Download the First Chapter
Start reading the first chapter of Don't Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table today! Click through to fill out the form and download the first chapter.